- Step One: Read the stories.
- Step Two: Create a user account for comment and voting access.
Note: This will also create a brokenpencil.com account, but the records may take several minutes to update.
- Step Three: Vote for your favourite. Repeatedly. You can vote once every hour.
- Step Four: Sound off in the comments. (Check out below for the commenter perks)
- Like your favourite comments. Liked Comments = greater voting power!
- Bronze: 50 up-votes will earn commenters Bronze status, which means that their votes will count for 2.
- Silver: 200 up-votes will earn commenters Silver status, and their votes will count for 3.
- Gold: 400 up-votes will earn commenters Gold status, and their votes will count for 5.
- Step Five: Blog, tweet, tell all your friends – help your favourite author win! #bpdeathmatch
- Step Six: Repeat until Deathmatch Champion is crowned winner!
- Click here for the extended description of Deathmatch rules and regulations.
- VOTE AND COMMENT! By registering an account you agree to be signed up for Broken Pencil’s newsletter.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.